With JobAI, which is a project in cooperation with the Free University of Berlin, we offer companies an innovative technology for access to job seekers. We rely on the latest research results in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning to train our smart recruiting chatbot to behave naturally and continuously optimize it. This allows interested people to get in touch with companies, to inform themselves and to apply via familiar messenger applications such as WhatsApp and Telegram.
We are currently developing a web UI for the training of chatbots. The main purpose is to add training data (NLU and dialog data) to later use it to train chatbots using Rasa (https://github.com/RasaHQ/rasa) and to improve the outcome.
- HTML, CSS
- Material-UI, JSS
- GraphQL using Apollo reactjs client (e.g. react-apollo components)
Nice to know:
- Rasa (Rasa NLU + Rasa Core): https://github.com/RasaHQ/rasa
- Apollo server
You will work on:
- Creating and improving ReactJs components
- Main components/features:
- Storybook as flow chart (similar to https://mrblenny.github.io/react-flow-chart/index.html?selectedKind=State&selectedStory=Internal%20React%20State&full=0&addons=1&stories=1&panelRight=0&addonPanel=storybook-addon-viewport%2Faddon-panel), example libraries to use: https://github.com/MrBlenny/react-flow-chart or https://github.com/projectstorm/react-diagrams
- Being able to display and edit huge datasets (using material-table, react-table)
- (Later) login/authentication
- (Later) web chat for testing chatbots (e.g.: https://github.com/Detaysoft/react-chat-elements)
If you you are interested or have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org