With JobAI, which is a project in cooperation with the Free University of Berlin, we offer companies an innovative technology for access to job seekers. We rely on the latest research results in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning to train our smart recruiting chatbot to behave naturally and continuously optimize it. This allows interested people to get in touch with companies, to inform themselves and to apply via familiar messenger applications such as WhatsApp and Telegram.
We are currently developing a web UI for the training of chatbots. The main purpose is to add training data (NLU and dialog data) to later use it to train chatbots using Rasa (https://github.com/RasaHQ/rasa) and to improve the outcome.
- GraphQL using Apollo server
- ArangoDB as graph database
Nice to know:
- Rasa (Rasa NLU + Rasa Core): https://github.com/RasaHQ/rasa
- Material-UI, JSS
- GraphQL using Apollo client
You will work on:
- Creating and improving ReactJs components
- Main components/features:
- Server side training and managing of Rasa (NLU + Core) models
- Backend functionality for interactive web chat UI
- Mapping GraphQl-API to ArangoDB using Apollo
If you you are interested or have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com